Kingsnorth Waste Management Ltd.
Kingsnorth Waste Management Ltd provides a recycling service to the business community. Within the overall activity, we recognise that our services and operations can have an effect on the environment. Wherever it is reasonable to do so, we shall seek to maximise our positive impacts and minimise our negative impacts on the environment as an integral and fundamental part of the way we do business.
Kingsnorth Waste Management Ltd. pledges that we will:
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice
- Regularly assess the environmental impact of all historic, current and likely future operations
- Strive to continuously improve environmental performance standards
- Identify key energy usage and take appropriate steps to minimise
- Reduce waste and minimise pollution
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters distributing the Environmental Policy and Guidelines
- Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors
- Encourage customers to use products and services in an environmentally-sensitive way
- Participate in discussions about environmental issues
All employees of the business will be tasked with upholding the above to the best of their ability.